I called Direct Source Copiers in CA & ordered a copier "on sale" for $1,999. & added a toner bringing my total to $2,149.

on October 31st afternoon. The money was withdrawn from my account on November 1st. My son gave me a similar printer that evening so I called emailed Direct Source Copiers at 8:36 AM on November 2nd to request a cancellation. David Stokes called and said it was already being delivered (even though I was originally told it would take a week to 10 days to get it) and so I would be charged up to $300.

shipping and a re-stock fee. The next day he let me know ALL I would have to pay is the $150. re-stock fee. I still have not received my refund and it will be 6 weeks soon.

He says Canon refunded but did not deduct the $150. re-stock fee so it's taking longer.

I would like for someone in charge at Canon to see my mail and understand that, for 1 thing, the charge for a re-stock is unfair since I notified the dealer the next day I wanted to cancel and also - why is it taking so long to get my refund? I should be able to charge interest on my money.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Holding part of my money for re-stock no refund after 6 weeks.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2016.

Comments