I called Direct Source Copiers in CA & ordered a copier "on sale" for $1,999.& added a toner bringing my total to $2,149.

on October 31st afternoon. The money was withdrawn from my account on November 1st. My son gave me a similar printer that evening so I called emailed Direct Source Copiers at 8:36 AM on November 2nd to request a cancellation. David Stokes called and said it was already being delivered (even though I was originally told it would take a week to 10 days to get it) and so I would be charged up to $300.

shipping and a re-stock fee. The next day he let me know ALL I would have to pay is the $150. re-stock fee. I still have not received my refund and it will be 6 weeks soon.

He says Canon refunded but did not deduct the $150. re-stock fee so it's taking longer.

I would like for someone in charge at Canon to see my mail and understand that, for 1 thing, the charge for a re-stock is unfair since I notified the dealer the next day I wanted to cancel and also - why is it taking so long to get my refund?I should be able to charge interest on my money.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of canon copier from Direct Source Copiers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2149 and wants Direct Source Copiers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was holding part of my money for re-stock no refund after 6 weeks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Source Copiers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Source Copiers?

Comments